cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORMAL COMPLAINT

deep123
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Does anyone know how to file a formal complaint  to Fido higher authority,  not to customer service representative?

I have wasted many hours with customer service along with being forwarded to supervisor over the phone and my issue has not been resolved. I have only been given the run around, lied to and spoken down to. I am extremely fed up and want to file a formal complaint about my unresolved issue. 

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello again,

You should note that you will only be referred to the Ombudsman once the proper escalation process had already been exhausted (see here). You might also refer here for steps to Resolve a Concern.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Shilparani
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Your customer service misguide me for my plan. I start my plan for international 1500 minutes to india...but he told me your plan is activate in 15 minutes. But today your company send me $177 bill. For what? Your customer care person was a liar. For...

Hello Shilparani,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've incurred unexpected additional charges. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customers' accounts. Unfortunately, we would not know what was previously discussed.

Have you had a chance to view the detailed billing? You should be able to view the culprit calls in those details. You should be able view those details via your My Account --> View & Manage Bill. From there, you should be able to Save and/or Print a PDF copy of your bill. Alternatively, you should also be able to access those call details by clicking on Usage summary. Are those charges for long-distance?

It should be noted that all calls using mobile services incur Airtime charges plus long-distance charges, if applicable. Those 1500 International minutes are only for the long-distance portion of calls. That is, airtime charges would still apply. If you have a plan with a limited number of airtime calling minutes, excess airtime usage would incur additional costs -- even though there may be available International minutes remaining. For example, if you had a plan with 500 Canada-wide minutes (airtime minutes), making 600 minutes of calls to Countries included in those 1500 International minutes would require an excess usage of 100 airtime minutes. Does your plan include a limited or unlimited number of Canada-wide minutes?

I understand this is a difficult time and receiving such a bill even more distressing. If you're unable to make full payment on the bill, you might consider arranging a payment schedule. To make an arrangement, you'll need to contact the credit operations team. It should be mentioned that a payment arrangement might not be available in all situations.

If you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers