cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO worst customer service and support in Canada!

crm1
I'm a participant level 1

Called customer service to complain that the service I have been paying for - voicemail to text - stopped working months ago and also that I had not been receiving voicemails for the past week.  

First call:  spoke with agent for 15 minutes to explaing the issue. 

She said would transfer my call to technical help.  I was transferred to voicemail that essentally said that the line is not in service.

Second call:  spoke with agent and requested that she take down my phone number to call me back in case the call gets dropped; she said she had no ability to do that from the call centre.  Spent 15 minutes getting through to her and explaing the situation.  I requested a refund for the time the service had not been working which she denied and said she would attempt to trouble shoot my voicemail - call was dropped after 15 mintues.

Third call:  The rep I spoke to said the previous agent reset my voicemail and that I should reset my phone.  I mentioned it would have been nice if she let me know to do so,  So I had to hang up and do that.  

Fourth call:  Had to call back because voicemail was still not working.  Finally spoke to someone who said sure, I have your phone number and will call you back if it drops.  He suggested I switch to the newer voicemail package to correct the issue which I agreed to do.  Then I had to reset my password and greeting.  All of my saved voicemails had to be erased and reset everything.  In the end he was very good; called me back to ensure everything was working after I had set it up.  

I would NOT RECOMMEND EVER using FIDO. Wasted half my day to finally reach someone competent and willing to help.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoLony

Hey @crm1,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to learn about your latest experience with our customer care.

We definitely take in your feedback as it does help us improve the service we offer.

By all means, I'm glad this has been resolved!

Tired-with-Fdo

Same worst experience with Fido

Ericwins93
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

That's right guys, Fido lost my phone I returned and is charging me nearly 800$

Worst customer support ever