cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO WINBACK, TOOK CREDIT CARD AND DIDN'T SEND SIM AFTER PROMISE

ZFDING
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Back in Mid May, right after I left Fido, they called me to give me the offer. The lady on the phone had confirmed everything, took my account number, and my credit card number, and I never heard from her again, I had also ordered an iPhone with her, so I've been here waiting for my sim cards and my iPhoen.I had thought it was a scam, but I called customer service later and it was noted on my filed that the call was from winback team, and that they saw that I was given the plan, but did not see that the SIM card was released. I was extremely confused, as I had also given her the address of where to send my SIM card during the call. 

So then, the customer service proceeded to tell me that there is no way that I can get transferred to Winback, or to reach them, and that no one within Fido can reach that team. (In my head, I was thinking, do they not have an internal messaging system where they can politely tell that team to call me back). So this begins, waiting and calls back and forth. I called customer service many times, and all they said was that they can send a note, I asked if it was possible for the team to call me back before xxx time on that day since I was alert and ready for the call, and the customer service representative said that no I had to wait. I asked for how many days I should wait, they said 3 to 5 business days. Surprise, I heard nothing and received no calls. I was alert and had my phone on me and turned on for every day during the time specified. Nothing.

After 5 business days, I called again, this time the customer serviec representative said that I should leave a voice message so that the winback team can respond to my voice mail within 24 hours. Surprise, no calls in the 24 hours.

Honestly, I'm so confused and disappointed. What is the team doing? I waited one month for my sim card, checking the mail, and I'm waiting on my new phone too. I've been a Fido customer for more than 6 years, and I still have 1 line with them right now and had only moved away 2 lines. They took down all my information, my address, and credit card. What is going on? How do I solve this issue? I just want my phone and the 2 sim cards so that I can activate the lines. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoFaiza

Hi @ZFDING

Sorry about the back and forth! Our Winback team has been quite swamped lately, hence the delay in getting back to you. Let me send you a PM so that we can look closely into this. 

Thanks. 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi FidoFaiza! Smiley

I think you will help him.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi ZFDING.

I hope your situation will be resolved quickly. I think you will have your phones and sim.

Have a nice day Smiley