cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely disappointed in Fido

Nj3008
I'm a participant level 2

In Dec 2020, I was contacted by the Fido win back team after I had moved on to Virgin. 

Additionally, they were doing tablet liquidation and convinced me to get a 2 year contract on a tablet with 0$ per month and no upfront fee.

However, after a couple of months I saw a deduction of $140 from my account. Turns out that the plan they promised wasn't the one that showed in my account.

I called the customer service and was told that since it's a win back team case, I should expect a call from them in the next 24-48 hours to resolve this. No call was received. I called 3 more times after that and finally got through to a supervisor level person who listened to everything, accepted that this is unusual and promised that he has left detailed instructions to the win back team to contact me.

If has now been 3.5 weeks since I first called and have not yet been contacted by the win back team to resolve this. My new bill also shows a very high fee and it's now getting ridiculous.

As a fido customer of 8 years, this is highly disappointing and downright exploitative. My credit is being affected due to overdrafts and I am thinking of filing a claim in the small claims Court against fido.

If anyone else has any advice, please let me know. 

3 REPLIES 3

Nj3008

Yes, please PM me to resolve this ASAP. 

Sure thing, PM coming your way! 

FidoVan

Hi there @Nj3008 and welcome to the Community!

We understand getting unexpected charges on your bills is never pleasant, especially when it doesn't match what was promised. That said, we want to make sure everything is billed correctly as it should be for you so please reach us out in private on either Facebook Messenger or Twitter for assistance. Alternately, we can send you a PM here.

Let us know how you want to proceed, we want to turn this around for you!

(PS: We removed your other similar post because if was a duplicate. Please take the time to go over our Community Guidelines here, thanks!)