cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusive offer to me? How so?

Rule62
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Before logging into my account, I browsed through the phone offerings as I usually do, just to see if there are any exceptional deals. After that, I logged into my account, and looked at the 'exclusive to me' offers on phones.

So tell me, just exactly WHAT is EXCLUSIVE about the exclusive offers? They are the exact same deals available to anyone, be they a current customer or not.  Doesn't that kind of smack of deception? If it's lip service to make me feel 'valued' or the like, it actually has the opposite effect. 

3 REPLIES 3

TishF
I'm a participant level 1

A year and a bit after you made this post, and they're still doing the same thing. My exclusives are the same price as what anyone pays. The ONE offer I have that is actually cheaper is only cheaper by $1.66
Been with Fido for 15 years, and that's the exclusive offer I get... I miss when they had actual loyalty offers

andoo

I'm in the same boat. This is deceptive false advertising, and quite frankly disrespectful to loyal Fido customers. The "exclusive offers" that I see when logged in to my account are identical to the prices that show up when viewing the while not logged in, so these offers are available to literally ANYONE. There is absolutely nothing "exlusive" about these plans, and labelling them as such is straight up deceitful. fido false advertising.png

Hello @Rule62, @andoo,

We can understand how that may seem and we thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

It's good to know that the total price of the phone will always be the same for all, but depending on the offer customers have ( i.e plan) and their credit evaluation, some devices may be available at a different upfront fee than what is offered on the market. That said, it is also possible that certain device models are offered at $0 to all.

You are welcome to contact us and we'd be happy to review your options together.