cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done with Fido. Fake loyalty program.

Lo66
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi guys. Just want to sharing how am I receiving totally unfair service that compare to other "loyalty customer".

As a loyalty customer, I have been with Fido at least 5 years and not using cheap plans. However, recently my brother received a loyalty customer offer which is 8GB for $50 and I don't !

I spoke to serveral agents, they couldn't give me the same deal and told that offer is only for selective and targeted customer. Now, I am totolly done with Fido. I am thinking Just because my brother was always using cheap plan that is under 50$ and never changed, then you guys send him an offer to stick with Fido. And my plan is over 50$, so I am not considered as a "selective" and "targeted" customer ??

That is totally unfair. I am paying higher amount and receiving nothing good compare to people paying less than mine. That's how you "stay connected"

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Lo66

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Thank you for your loyalty and I can assure you that targeted offers would also be available for your line as well. That being said, as you've mentioned, targeted offers will vary from customer to customer.

We'd be more than happy to go over the available options for you, you can simply reach out to us at these channels to get started. Alternatively, we can also send you a PM here if you prefer.