cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Voice Signature - Voicemail

kimmythesurfer
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I want my standard greeting message to be the pre-recorded one that Fido already has. I don't want to record my own voice greeting. How do I do that? I couldn't find an option for that when I was on the voice mail system =S. Can someone help me out? Thanks in advance!

***Edited title***

2 REPLIES 2

Amanda1
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hey kimmythesurfer!

I know this thread is pretty old but I would like to provide some additional information in case anyone else were to have a similar question about the voicemail. Smiley

When you are setting up the voicemail for the first time, if you would like to keep default greeting (skip voice signature and greeting message recording), you can press * after access code has been chosen. If you have already recorded a voice signature, it will not be possible to delete this through the voicemail settings and it would be necessary to contact customer service to have the voicemail reset so that you could perform the initial setup again and skip this step. You could reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter for assistance with this. 

I hope this helps! 

FidoJean
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi kimmythesurfer,

I believe the only way to do that is have the voicemail feature reset on our end. Then when setting it up again, do not go through with the greeting recording, it should then give you the default Fido one.