cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage by Day

sdahdal
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

How are we able to see data usage by day?

I can't find it anymore in the app or website.  It's been only 5 days since my cycle reset and the app is showing I've already used around 11 GB of data.  I just want to know how that's possible and having a daily breakdown of usage will help me figure out what's going on.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We'd love to provide some insight @sdahdal!

For the current cycle, you can use the Fido app or your online account to track data usage. Data usage for the current cycle will only be available as a total for the entire though (how much used vs. how much left).

Once the cycle ends and your bill is out, then you can go back on your previous invoice and a breakdown of the amounts used by day can be found. The daily breakdown is only possible when the bill is out.

Depending on your phone, you may have the option to see usage in the phone settings though, so this can help! Many Android phones offer this option so we do suggest checking out your phone's settings Smiley

All that said, if you think you'd need more data you can always purchase more by texting the word DATA to the number 222 or you can log in to your online account in order to swap to a plan that offers more.

Hope that helps!