cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyber Monday Deal not activated?

marcos429
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I recently switched to Fido on cyber Monday and got their $55 for 20GB plan. I just got my new phone with Fido in the mail and activated it but when I look at my account and in the Fido agreement sent to my email, it shows $60 for 15 GB. 

I'm really stressed because I have a business trip next week where I KNOW I will need the 20GB. I've called the support line but they havent been any help thus far in making the change. 

Is anyone seeing the same thing or can help? 

6 REPLIES 6

broddo
I'm a participant level 2

Yes, I'm seeing the same thing as you.  I signed up for the "$55 for the 20GB" plan on Cyber Monday and I just received the agreement in my email showing  a "$60 for 15GB".

Incidently, I haven't received the phone or sim card yet and I haven't received any shipment notification. Inspite of this, the bill says that the plan is effective from today. I can't exactly use the service without hardware...

Hello @marco429 and welcome to the Community.

I can see why you would be worried about the pricing of your plan.

When you check your plan on your online account, what informnation do you see on your end?

Hey @broddo

What about you?

broddo

Thanks for the reply @FidoKenny  - mine still says "15GB plan $60.00/mo" (see attached screenshot).

I spoke with a live agent over chat who mentioned that its likely the offer won't appear until the first bill gets posted. The agent mentioned that this would be recorded in the agreement but I don't see any mention of it at all. Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 19.20.37.png

hchl77
I'm a contributor level 1

Just got an email and same thing happend to me... I've signed up for $45 12GB plan but the agreement and my online account shows $50 for 12GB... Also I haven't even received my device yet but it shows that the billing starts today.. what's happening....someone pls help...

Hey @marcos429, @broddo & @hchl77 Smiley 

Thank you for letting us know! 
Please contact us through any method listed here whenever you have a moment, and we'll be happy to look into this further for you. 

We can also send you a PM directly through the Community, if you prefer! 

hchl77

Hi @FidoValerie ,

I've actually contacted Fido rep through live chat and was able to sort things out in a very timely manner.  Thanks for your response!

Harry