cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service with an attitude

Mike86
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Called customer service to address an issue today and spoke to a very rude customer service employee. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told quite "not going to happen". Also asked the employee to repeat their name and was told "I am not going to tell you my name again as I did it in the beginning". Told the rep I want to speak to a supervisor and I have been cordial at which point he stated "no no you have not". I was very polite but when I ask to speak to a supervisor and get a poor response obviously one would become abrupt which I was but I still remained polite. As a customer for over 10ths I am extremely dissatisfied with today's interaction. When a customer asks to speak to a supervisor to get help that was not being provided and is told no, that is rather negligent and reflects poorly on the company. Absolutely unhappy with Fido and frankly, would not recommend them or any parent companies to deal with. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoRania

Hey @Mike86

That's definitely not the kind of experience we aim to provide you with.

We aim to provide a customer service that makes our customers feel heard and understood. We value you as a customer 100%!

I'd suggest speaking to us here and we'll be more than happy to take a closer look for you!

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

Really?! I had the same expectations from geound up! But my expectations faded and hopelessness flourished when I got the same attitude from OOP!!!