cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit report showing charged off

JayDeol_1
I'm a participant level 2

I had samsung s8 from fido in August 2018 and in november 2019 fido executives educate me that I have to pay 280 dollars for s8 if I want to have samsung s10 plus and I had done the same i pay 429 dollars in december 2019 and got s10 plus but my equifax credit report shows that I am not paying anything to fido since nov 2019 and fido is expecting me to pay and after 6 months (june2020) it's showing charged off means fido don't think I am going to pay the debt while fido executives in store or on the phone tells me that I don't owe anything to fido as I am paying all my bills before time now I don't have any idea how I can remove that charged off label from my credit report 

Thanks in advance for any kind suggestions. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPhilippe

Hey @JayDeol_1! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

It's possible that you may have another account in your name that's showing up in your credit report, or it could be an error. I suggest you contact our credit operations team to have a look at all that, so we can all get a better idea of what's going on.

You can reach them via *732 on your Fido phone. I hope that helps!

JayDeol_1

I have contacted them today morning and they are looking into it and said they need 3 days to solve this and will call me whenever it's done and yes you are right it is a another account added to my credit report which is not mine.