Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit department/contact

TessR
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I am having issue contacting Fido as my phone has been suspended.

I ve been excessively overcharged and I would like this issue to be dealt with as soon as possible.  

Can you send me the email address of the credit department/manager? 

As it is the only way I can contact you other than live Chat where I ve been transferred multiple times for more than two hours... 

In the hope I won't be left unanswered ...

Thank you,

TT-R

3 REPLIES 3

beraubeyd

hi

Hello Beraubeyd,

Welcome to the community!

Did you wish assistance with a matter? If it regards contacting the Credit Operations department, Original_Lucy has provided the information regarding how to contact them in the solution below.

You should note that the forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wish assistance with a different matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Good morning @TessR , sorry you are having difficulty reaching the credit department. According to the another thread in the forum, the credit department has specific hours. This is what I found. 

"Although we do provide tons of method to reach us in order to take a payment arrangement, our Credit Operations department is not open 24/7. You can reach them at 1-888-481-3436 or call *732 from your Fido device.

Their business hours are:

Monday to Friday: 7 am to midnight EST

Saturday: 7:30 am to 9 pm EST

Sunday: 10 am to 6 pm EST"

Hope this helps.