cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost of going over my minutes

Kakuemmom
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi I just noticed I have gone over my daytime talk mins for this month.  I have searched the faq to find out how much I will be charged per min over but there seems to be no answer to this one the site.  Can someone plz let me know thank you .

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

@Kakuemmom wrote:

Hi I just noticed I have gone over my daytime talk mins for this month.  I have searched the faq to find out how much I will be charged per min over but there seems to be no answer to this one the site.  Can someone plz let me know thank you .

Hello Kakuemmom,

Welcome to the community!

**edit** Do you have a current in-market plan or an older plan?** If I'm not mistaken, additional minutes cost 50¢ (20¢ for Call Forwarding) (see Full details here) for in-market plans. **edit** For an older plan, the costs may be different. You might consider sending a moderator a PM, contacting Fido via Twitter of Facebook, or contacting Fido via customer service to determine the costs specific to your plan**

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Kakuemmom & welcome to the Community! Smiley

Just to add to what @Cawtau said, the overage would vary based on when your plan was taken. You can find the info in your service agreement, or in the confirmation e-mail we send when you change plans.

Let me know if you need help finding it!