cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact office of the president

Melb12
I'm a participant level 2

How do I get in contact with the office of president? I have been receiving the worst customer support over the past week.nice had to reach out to Fido 5 times now in the past week to resolve my issue. Hours of my time have used up to try and solve this and the last time I was on the phone with customer support they talked very rude to me and hung up!  I would really like to talk to someone for a resolution to my problem. 

26 REPLIES 26

mtsimidis
I'm a participant level 3

Yes, I would like to know as well. I have been robbed by Fido and have been jumping through hoops just trying to find the next hoop to jump through in order to speak to someone.|
I guess Fido doesn't give a **bleep** about anything but themselves and their money. I have been, and will continue to post these comments about their disgusting customer service and lack of consience. Actually, I think I will purchase some FB and IG ads to spread the word. At least that money will be well spent.
Shame on you

WR09
I'm a participant level 1

How do I get in contact with office of the president? I have spoken with customer service and their supervisor but my issue is not resolved. I was given a credit of $1.67 for the inconvenience that I had to go through. I had trust in Fido in doing the right thing for their customer however, I am proven wrong. I feel humiliated and my loyalty is not appreciated. If the issue is not resolved then I have to shop around for a carrier who understands customer's painpoints and values them.

Jp36

Hello, who do I speak to if a manager at FIDO could not resolve my issue 

ZeePee
I'm a contributor level 2

Good luck with the OOP! It's the same record which plays from bottom up! I have lost hope and it's the same attitude... say whatever you want, we aren't going to change because you can't do nothing against us!

ZeePee

Just hope that your prayers get answered because no one in Fido cares about your loyalty!!! They only care about the money! Keep trying! 

Hey @ZeePee! We're sorry to read this. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel!
If you have any concern about your Fido account, feel free to contact us through one of our channels and we'll be happy to help you.

ZeePee

Hey Najat,

I have tried all the channels with no success! Things can only change when Fido starts honoring its commetments rather then valuing money over costumers... 

Hey @ZeePee! The Office of The President is the highest level of escalation. If we can still help with anything, feel free to reach out to us here. 

ZeePee

I have tried all the channels with no success! Things can only change when Fido starts honoring its commetments rather then valuing money over costumers... 

Hey @ZeePee,

If you've already spoken to OOP, we would suggest to review this with them, as they are the highest escalation possible.

If not, you can escalate it by reaching out to our customer care team.

ZeePee

It really seem odd when I hear "costumer care" from Fido! The attitude from OOP I got was to do whatever you like but we aren't listening! Today at least I saved one of my friend who was pretty close to become a Fido customer!

ZeePee

Hey Najat,

Tell me please if there is anyone above Presidant's Office and I will be more then glad to open the channel! That's how frustrated I am!

Thanks,

Zia

mtsimidis

Ahahahahah. Good luck!!!! Thy don't care.

Hey there @Jp36 and welcome to the Community!

Can you give more details about what happened exactly?

Thank you!

ZeePee

I am waiting for my phone since one and a half month! Every time I called, I was told it should arrive within 1-2 weeks! If not then Fido will honour the deal with another better option! But it was all lies to buy time! I was told that I can reach to the same agent upon asking, but turned out that I was made fool twice by the agents and there is no way the calls can be transferred internally! The alternate offer I was given by one agent, turned out that he lied because his manager told me that it isn't possible! Frustrated I reached out with high hopes to the Office of President, but I was turned down with the attitude that keep talking but we aren't going to listen! Now do you have any false hopes to give on which I should live upon?

Sadie56

I also have an issue I've been trying to sort out with Fido, and after being on the phone for over an hour, transferred 3 times, I finally was put through to a manager, who literally made me feel like I was going through an interrogation, I was grilled about the situation I was trying to resolve. After another 30 minutes on the phone with her, I'd finally had enough, lost my temper, and said "Go %uck yourself" and hung up. I've never been more frustrated in my life and have had just about enough with Fido, I will be looking around at different service providers and leaving Fido altogether after this. Can you please tell me who I can speak to that might help me? And I'd be grateful if it was someone who actually cared.

Thank you

Julie Burke

ZeePee

Reach out to some Devine power to seek help because with my personal experience, OOP isn't going to listen whatever you say! I feel Fido is not serving us with a service but we are serving Fido by paying bills!

Hey @Sadie56,

Welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to learn about your recent experience with our customer care team. 

If you'd like to escalate this manner and get a hold of our Office of the President, you can request it from our support team here.

I do hope a resolution can be provided shortly! 

254paul

Hello,

I would like to contact the President's office due to a customer service issue that will result in a port of services.

I have spent countless hours trying to resolve this...........

This is becoming very frustrating

mtsimidis

Exactly! 
This is a common theme here at F***. I have been trying since last year. They will make you jump through hoops until you're exhausted. They hope that you will just give up.