Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

Deborah62
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I am really confused. Fido tells me i have 2 iphone 11's and say nothing about my samsung as the contract ended. I got my son.an iphone 12 a few months ago and my sondamagwd it beyond warreny. So of course i still have to pay for the phone, but it dosent show me on my bill about that phone. I cant upgrade my phone now that the contract is done. They say i have to pay the balance off of tbe iphone 11 i just got for my son. 

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Deborah62,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your son's phone was damaged. Could you please clarify how many lines you have? I understand the line with the Samsung no longer has a contract, however, were all of the phones financed?

@Deborah62 wrote:..I cant upgrade my phone now that the contract is done ...

Could you also please clarify whether that statement is in reference to the line with the Samsung? If it was, were you given a reason why you couldn't upgrade that device since its line would no longer be under contract?

@Deborah62 wrote:..They say i have to pay the balance off of tbe iphone 11 i just got for my son. 

Could you further clarify whether you're referring to the iPhone 11's mentioned at the beginning or perhaps it was a typo and you meant iPhone 12?

That said, since your issue would deal with the specifics of your account, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers