cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused by reprsentatives

May0
I'm a visitor
I'm a visitor

Its been for 2 years since I had a new phone and plan so I was thinking to get a new device and new plan. 

I called Fido and I asked the cheapest plan. A representative told me 6GB $45 also there is 4GB/ $25, and there is 25GB / $50 for the royal customer (Ive been using Fido since 2016).I needed time to think so hung up the phone.

Next day, Ive decided to get a new device and new plan so Ive called Fido again (because I didnt see that plan online). Next representative told me that neither 4GB / $25 plan nor 25GB / $50 plan they are not exist. 

Ok then, Ive asked another representative on LIVE Chat. A person also said that they do not have those plans and it was misunderstanding.

So, why the fist represetative told me and suggested me those plans which not exsit ? Hows it possible ??

I liked Fido but cannot trust no more😢

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @May0,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience Sad

You can actually confirm our available plans and promotions directly online on Fido.ca. For your exclusif offers, you can find more details about them after signing in to you account.

In other words, you can always validate what the agents are offering with what you're seeing there. With that said, we'll be more than happy to review your account once more. To get started, you can reach out to us at these channels. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here as well.