cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint: Bad customer service. 👎👎

YVRFLY
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Yesterday 7pm I confirmed with fido live chat that under the my line has a loyalty upgrade for Samsung s20 that's $0 upfront and monthly Finance is $68.75 and fido will get me $33.75 back monthly so is $35/month + taxes. I dunnk if live chat can help me do it and if they will change me service charge, so I told the live chat that I will do it online. I try doing it online around 10pm it was still showing after bill credit is $35/month but after I click it jump to next page and change to $55/month. I tried it at least four time and still do the same so I thought it was a website problem. So I give up and decided to try it in the morning and the price had changed to $55/month.
So I live chat again to look for help but the person said there's nothing she can do. So I decided to call to talk to someone about the matter. The person said there's nothing he can do so I ask to speak to a manager. And the manager said the same thing. 

I have been using fido over 15years continuous, never had change to any other carriers and my household has 3 mobile phone line with them(same for over 15 years). Never ask for much the plan wasn't the greatest. Line 1 is $65/month 10gb, Line 2 is $55/month 4gb & Line 3 is $25/month no date with 50mims. I know I'm not a big customer but all 3 lines have been using fido for over 15years. And they can fix something that their website screw up. I'm very very dispointed and for sure will port all 3 line away from fido.  

Not too mentioned that I spend 40mins holding waiting for someone to help first live chat. Second time live chat took me waiting time 20mins. And the time I call in person, I waited 45mins for someone to pick up and the call took me total 3hrs 6mims to talk to two person and still can solve the problem. All they say is nothing they can do. Maybe you get a better deal down the road. Yes I know, why don't you say that maybe I can get the phone for free 3yrs later.

WHAT A BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. VERY GOOD WAY TO TREAT YOU LOYALTY CUSTOMER!!!! FOR SURE WILL LOOK INTO OTHER CARRIER TO PORT ALL 3 LINES.

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @YVRFLY Smiley

I'm truly sorry to learn that you were disappointed by your recent experience with us.

I totally understand that it might come as a bad surprise to see the price of the phone go up once you were ready to place your order. Sad

The website usually gets updated late at night when prices change or new offers become available. That's why it might have reflected the new price on the confirmation page.

That being said, we'd hate to see you leave. In order for us to take a look at your account and go over everything, you can reach out through any of the channels listed here.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, if that works best for you!