cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheaper Plans

ccaines3
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've been a fido customer for more than 10 years. I pay 85 a month for 10 GB and everything else is unlimited. I've been thinking of switching to another company since pretty much everyone is cheaper. I've been browsing different companies and noticed that there are several posts about people getting promotions on the fido account app for plans that are 15 GB for 45 a month. Some are 50 a moth for 20 GB. Everytime I check my account I only get the 95 a month for 15 GB promotion. Which is kind of a slap in the face considering how long I've been with fido and knowing there's better plans that they just don't want to offer me. Is there a number I can call and ask for the 45 a month for 15 GB plan? And why am I offered such a expensive plan yet others are being offered cheaper and for more data?

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ccaines3!

Considering you're on a $85 10GB plan, are you on an older agreement with a subsidized phone? If so, then you do have to stick with same plan category that you took your agreement with (Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL). Could that be why the plan is pricier?

Once your agreement ends, or if it already ended, you can change to any of our newer plans! As phones are no longer subsidized but are instead financed our plans now start for much less Smiley You can view all the plans at fido.ca/plans and make the change.

I hope that helps!