cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view extra charges on my bill online.

gll3
I'm a contributor level 1

Today I log into my account and saw my account balance is higher than usual (~$8 higher than my previous months). I am sure this is not due to any extra usage because I am on a talk + text plan and I barely use my phone these days now. I want to open up my bill to see why is the extra charge and it says "Thanks for choosing Fido! Your first bill isn't ready yet. Your bill date is 06/26/2018. To review your bill, check back a few days after that date." Well, why does it say this is my first bill? I've been with Fido for 10+ years now. Today is 07/04/2018. Isn't this "a few days" after 06/26/2018. So, Fido want me to pay by 07/23/18, but it wouldn't let me to actually see my bill? Then I want to see all my older bills, and now it says " COMING SOON. You don’t have a bill yet." What is going on?!

*Edited title*

11 REPLIES 11

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @gll3

This definitely sounds like an unusual situation! Can you tell us if you had the chance to test logging into My Account from a different browser, and if you see this same information displayed? 

gll3

I just tried with Chrome, Internet Explorer and Microsft Edge. All gave me the same message of "Your first bill isn't ready yet.".

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @gll3

Were you able to access your invoice?

gll3

Just registered my account with my email and Nope that didn't solve it either. 
I still cannot see any of my bills. 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @gll3

Thanks for the update Smiley

It seems that we'll need to take a look at your account to figure out what's going on.  I'll send you a PM.

Talk to you soon!

gll3

Hi, I already filled in the form you sent me in PM a few days ago. There were no update/ feedback since. The issue is still ongoing. Is there any update??? Thanks!

Hi @gll3!

We've replied to you via private message. Smiley

Thanks!

gll31
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My account gll3 (log in with phone number) got closed down. I can no longer see my previous messages conversation with all the Fido Mod. Can we continue the troubleshooting process with this account please? I still cannot view my bill after logging in with my email. 

Hey @gll31

We received your PM about this.

Talk to you soon Smiley

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @gll3

Thanks for the update Smiley

Can you try deleting the cookies and clearing your cache before trying again?  Also, are you using your email address or your phone number to login?  If you're using your number, I'd suggest you register for an email login as it fixes most of these issues.

Keep us posted!

gll3

Tried clearing my cookies and cache, and Nope that didn't solve it.