cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view bill charges and details

EricaKBell
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

So I am on a $40 smart plan, 400MB, unlimited text and 300weekday minutes. My recent bill was $138, but it wont let me view why. I know I didnt go over my data, and as for minutes I know I didnt go over, and if I did i never recieved a warning text. I want to view the ebill before I pay but it says the view for fido service charges is unavailable at the moment, but it has been like that for a week and my.bill is due.

20 REPLIES 20

Tdrendl
I'm a participant level 2

I too have tried several times to view andi cannot. Life is too short and I do tha e the time for this or the desire to put my faith in correct billing so ease start mailing me my invoices and I will need to see the last years.

Hey @Tdrendl and welcome to the Community Smiley

Can you give me more details on the issue you have on your account?

You can't view the bills at all?

Let me know Smiley

hueanhcao
I'm a participant level 1

HI

I can't see the bill detail. Please instruct me. Thanks

Hi there, @hueanhcao!

I moved your post in this thread as it deals with the same topic. Check out this page to see how to access detailed bill. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Hey @Tdrendl and welcome to the Community Smiley

Can you give me more details on the issue you have on your account?

You can't view the bills at all?

Let me know Smiley

Dorothy1
I'm a participant level 3

Still can't see billing details for March 2016. There's only a graphic after clicking on View Details.

Hey @Dorothy1.

I took the time to look at what was said in this thread.

So for your March 2016 invoice, you don't have the option to download the PDF file at all?

I simply want to make sure.

Let me know Smiley

Dorothy1

Yes that's right and not before Dec 2014 bill

Hey @Dorothy1, the invoice are only available online for 18 months, after that it will be removed from the list. 

8sin

Same problem here as EricaKBell. My charge suddenly went up by more than 20% and I can't even acccess the details. I have been able to download my .pdf invoices from Fido for ages and never had any problem. Now I can't even read the details of my obviously over-charged bill ! And I am talking about from my laptop!

Have been a very long-time client of Fido and have been recommending you to my pals simply because I never encounted any billing problems with Fido like I did with the other thieves. This is the very first time I have an invoice problem, and I am really pissed ! Let us at least see the details of the invoice, fod God sake !

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @8sin, the PDF is still available. Once you select the bill of your choice, the option is on the right. 

Dorothy1

Unable to view current bill details (March 2016) on Samsung phone too. No option to download pdf? Can download older bills, however details show only back to Dec. 2014. Nov. 2014 is just a summary. I am on the Web page not using the app on my phone.

Hi @Dorothy1 & welcome to the Community!

Just to make sure that I understood correctly, you can see the details for other bills, but not for your March bill?

Thanks for confirming. Smiley

ace777

Unable to do this on an iPhone

FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi ace777! 

To do this on an iPhone, you need to click and hold the Download PDF link until you see a pop-up and click on "open in a new page". 

Hope this helps! Smiley 

Verbagukal

I've encountered a similar issue and just want to comment that it's silly that I have to use a laptop to access my online billing details. Must phones can view pdfs, and the whole point of an app is to make it easier for mobile access. Why the decision to basically remove mobile detailed bill access?

Hey Vergbagukal, 

By using an application on your phone that reads PDF files, you can still go on MyAccount on Fido.ca & download your detailed invoice via PDF, to view it on your phone! 😃

It's just not accessible through the Fido MyAccount app. 

RobBar

I have the same problem but on my iPhone using fido app
On the webpage it is fine
All I can see on my app is monies owning

FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey RobBar! 

You won't be able to download the PDF version from the Fido My Account app. You can only download your bill PDF by clicking Save / Print this bill (PDF) when viewing you online bill on a desktop or from certain tablets that support the right resolution (minimum 990px in width). 

You should be able to see the bill details though without viewing the PDF. 

Let us know if you can't see the bill details from the app. :

FidoSamantha
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi EricaKBell!

Have you tried downloading the PDF version of the invoice? 

To view or print your detailed online bill:

- In the "Billing&Payments" section on your Fido.ca "My account" home page, click View Bill then select the month you'd like to review.

- Next, click Save/ Print this bill (PDF) on the right side.

You can view the step by step instructions on how to check your detailed bill and print it on our blog here.

You need to download the application "Adobe reader" to view the PDF invoice. It's possible that it will not work on a smartphone or a tablet. 

Let me know if this helps! Smiley