cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t pay my bill thru my bank online

Donald1971
I'm a participant level 3

I can’t pay my bill online thru the bank. I went to the bank and fido solutions doesn’t appear. How can i pay online?  No credit card.  

8 REPLIES 8

FidoKenny

Hey @Donald1971

I can understand that it's important for you to be able to make your payments.

You definitely be able to make your payments through online banking.

Did you make sure to write down your Fido account number so you can do your payment?

Donald1971

Yes i did type in the account number.  I also went to the bank in person to pay but royal bank says it doesn’t show up on the computer 

Donald1971

When I add new payee to my mobile app it says technical difficulties. 

Hey @Donald1971

Thank you for these updates. To clarify, you're getting this error message on the bank's Application? Were you able to find Fido Solutions as a payee on their App? 

Donald1971

Yes it shows up  on the app but I went to the bank and they say it doesn’t show up on the the computer. So I can’t pay at the bank that makes no sence???

That definitely sounds like a technical issue the Bank has with their system Donald. We wouldn't have any control over that unfortunately. 

That said, there are other payment methods!

You can always register to pre-authorized payments through your fido.ca account. Have you tried that?

Donald1971

Yeah it seem like that’s the only way to pay. Every other attempt leads my right back to paying by credit card. Its odd that there’s so much technical issues until Paying by credit card. I don’t believe that the bank is having issues. I’ve read some of the messages some people leave behind and I’m not the only one having this and other issues 

Hey @Donald1971,

Either one of the payment methods found in the link my colleague shared should technically be available to you.

However, if you're having difficulties paying through your bank specifically, we'd have to suggest double-checking on their end again.