cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Change Email Address

SamSami1987
I'm a participant level 2

I just recently set my boyfriend up with a Monthly Plan. We decided to just do online billing so we do not recieve the actual paper bill. When I went to register as the account holder it requires my postal code. How do I register as the account holder if the account has no billing address?

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello SamSami1987,

Welcome to the community!

As far as I am aware, I believe monthly accounts still have billing addresses even though you have online billing. You should be able to view/change your billing address via My Account --> Profiles & Settings --> Billing Address. Clicking on the pen icon should allow you to change the billing address.

If you set up your boyfriend with the monthly plan, would the billing address be your address?

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

SamSami1987

He lives with me so his address is the same as mine. When I went to register as account holder it says that the account is linked to my email which I accidentally signed up as subscriber. I am the account holder and he's the subscriber. How do we fix it so we can register as account holder? 

I also have another issue relating to contact information. They have entered the email address wrong and I am unable to change it online, how do we fix that?

SamSami1987

@SamSami1987 wrote:

He lives with me so his address is the same as mine. When I went to register as account holder it says that the account is linked to my email which I accidentally signed up as subscriber. I am the account holder and he's the subscriber. How do we fix it so we can register as account holder? 

I also have another issue relating to contact information. They have entered the email address wrong and I am unable to change it online, how do we fix that?

Hello again,

Since your email account is set-up as subscriber, you might have to contact customer service (see here). Alternatively, you might consider sending a PM to a moderator (MOD beside their username). Once they verify some information, they'll have access to your account and be able to help you more.

You also might consider deleting that screen capture as it does show some personal information.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers