cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not create My Account profile

Dimok
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Some time ago I had Fido plan and created MyFido account registred on my email. Then my emploer gave me the corporate plan, I transferred my phone number and Fido account was cancelled.

A week ago I bougth new Fido plan for my wife on my name and used the same email. Now I can not create MyFido account for new account number. Then I'm trying to register for MyFido account using the new account number it sais:

===========

This account is registered to: d*************7@g***l.com.
If this is you, just log in. To set a new password select Forgot password. For help, contact us.

===========

If I log in, It shows my old account number and note:

===========

This account has been cancelled, so access to My Account is limited. If you need help, please contact us.

===========

How to delete MyFido account or attach new account number to it?

5 REPLIES 5

Gurlalb
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I have cancelled my Fido Services and I would like to delete my Fido profile permanently. Please advise how I can do it 

Thank you

Hello Gurlalb,

I replied to your other post here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Dimok, 

Excellent question you've got here! 

That's something we'll need to do on our end, we will need to remove your old fido.ca profile to allow you to create a new one for your wife's account Smiley

You can contact us here, an agent of the customer service will be able to assist you with this request. We can also send you a PM here if you prefer, just let us know!

Marlina
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there. Is anyone can help me and assist me with my problem please. I tried register my account after 24 hours been cancelled as I want it from subscribers to be account holder. Unfortunately when I put my email the results will always the same that said your email already link with another email?????? What that supposed to be?

Hey @Marlina

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Usually, when it says that your email is already linked with an account, you simply need to reset the password and then login with your new password.  Could you please try doing that?

Let us know how it goes!