cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I merge two Fido accounts into one account? Any discount?

Kelly16
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

My husband and I have a Fido account for each. Can I merge these two accounts into one account while keeping a each number and a monthly plan? Can we get any discount by doing so? 

Thank you in advance!

7 REPLIES 7

NolwennP
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi! Can we do the transfer online by ourselves, or we need to call the support centre? 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi NolweenP! Smiley

You can chat with a representative or call the support centre. Smiley

To chat with a rep', you just need to click Support section at Fido.ca.

Have a great one! Smiley

Hello @NolwennP,

You will need to contact customer service to do it.

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey Kelly16!

You can definitely merge your accounts by either transferring your line into his account or his line into your account provided either of your accounts is eligible to have more than one line.

Your numbers and plans would remain separate and unchanged, however, we only offer a discount, a 10% off the price plan on the line, when you activate a new line on the account. As you would be transferring an existing line, it would not be considered a new activation.  

Kelly16

Thanks!

then there is no advantage to merge two accounts into one in terms of saving money.

do you offer any family plan?

EFTC
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

There is little to no advantage in merging 2 accounts other than simplification in account management.  Back then merging 2 accounts combines Fido dollars into a single account so you can use them all at once. 

Hey @Kelly16

We don't offer any family plan at the moment.

Though, having both numbers on the same account would give you only one bill with all the info regarding the two numbers and a cycle on the same date Smiley