cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call transaction for print

Masoudjavadi
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I want print call transaction for specific time and day, How can I do that and which section of fido app?

Pleas guid me.

I really need get it. 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Masoudjavadi!

Did you figure this out? Let us know if the info provided by @KAPABLE-K helped Smiley

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Masoudjavadi,

Welcome to the community!

Login to MY ACCOUNT on Fido's website then go to Billing & Payments --> View Bill then you should see Save / Print this bill (PDF) click on that and you will be able to save a PDF of your bill with all the details including call details.

You should also note that if you are currently in your billing cycle you will have to wait until your invoice gets generated before you can see any details, also Fido do not display all incoming call numbers they only display outgoing call numbers on the invoice. 

If you need incoming call numbers and you do not have the logs on your phone anymore then you will need a court order or a police request before Fido turns it over to you.

Good luck!

AKING

I have tried that and there is a pop up saying I am not the owner.. I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @AKING

This is due to the way your Fido.ca account is set up. Check out the solution on this thread. It has the answers you need to get that fixed Smiley 

Keep us posted!