Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call log

Anuj2
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I am looking to get my call log from August 2021 to December 2021. I have already downloaded the PDF version of the invoices but none of them are showing call logs. I can only see data usage and 1 call in couple of invoices. 
I need call log for court proceedings. Please help me out.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Anuj2,

Welcome to the community!

If the call logs are not showing on your invoices, it's possible your account does not have detailed billing set up. You would need to contact customer service to request detailed billing. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

You should note that there may be a charge to re-issue your bills with those details, though (see here). In addition, I'm not sure for how long those details are kept on the system. While they would likely have those invoices on file, if the billing details were not already included in your invoices, it's possible they may not be available for that time period anymore.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Anuj2,

Welcome to the community!

Please see here how to print/save your detailed invoice, you should note that Fido does not show incoming caller's numbers citing privacy issues. You would need a court order to get the incoming caller's number.