cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightstar and fido

Vish1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Brightstar literally snatched a good fido customer I won’t continue my service with fido just because of Brightstar it is the **bleep**tiest insurance provider you can find on earth. They have no common sense or business sense either. I got a replacement device after i paid $11 every month from last 2 years and $245 for next day device replacement but i got a iphone with not working microphone and bottom part of my screen won’t work! And first they asked me to go to an apple store an hour drive from my place which was literally for nothing and now they again asked me to go for another 1 hour drive to get my device replaced like what is this!! Shame on you Fido i lost my trust in you guys!

2 REPLIES 2

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

it is better to save the monthly amount, and get an deposit = $509, you can get another phone unlocked at retailer that sells office supplies (sounds like 'maples')

Hey @Vish1

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sad to hear about your experience, that's definitely not how we want our customers to feel. The replacement process should be easy and your phone functional upon reception. 

We definitely don't want to see you go, I'll send you a PM so we can look into what happened.