Billing and Awful Customer Service

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

Billing and Awful Customer Service

I am with fido from 2017 and paying 45/month only for GB data. However i used to get $5 discount every month. It was ended on august and i didnt know that. Once i got the bill i requested several times and waster hours and hours but no agent provide any discount. What kind of service Fido is providing, I m upset and not recommending anyone for fido.

Accepted Solution

Re: Billing and Awful Customer Service

Hey @mdsalekur

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for choosing Fido as your provider! 

Our available promotions and credits often change, if we weren't able to offer you this promo at this time it doesn't mean we won't have similar or other promos in the future. For now we're only able to offer you what we have available. 

Did you take a look at our current plans here? Perhaps a better plan with more data is available! 

Let us know! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey @mdsalekur

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for choosing Fido as your provider! 

Our available promotions and credits often change, if we weren't able to offer you this promo at this time it doesn't mean we won't have similar or other promos in the future. For now we're only able to offer you what we have available. 

Did you take a look at our current plans here? Perhaps a better plan with more data is available! 

Let us know! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

You completely missed the point of your customer's post. The company set up a revenue trap (a way to charge a customer for a service or product that the customer did not directly want or agree to). The customer was dissatisfied and tried to discuss the issue with customer support but had a difficult time actually contacting customer support and then had nothing resolved in the end.

These days, business is not founded on good service and products because there is no need to satisfy customers when there are over 7 billion potential customers on the planet. The strategy is to provide minumum service or product quality for maximum price, avoid providing customer support, generate extra profits through revenue traps and out promote the negative effects of disgruntled customers who take the time to post a review. This strategy is protected through solidarity among companies so there is no net loss of customers. A disgruntled customer lost is replaced by a disgruntled customer from different company.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Excellent Service. Thanks  

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4