Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

gagansinghx
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I subscribed for international calling since I am new to Canada. I was told that I would be charged around $15 a month for it. I now see a huge bill of $850. There is no way in which a person should be charged $850 just for a months phone bill. I am so disappointed by the service and need immediate help here since I surely cannot pay such a huge amount.

Looking forward to a response,

Gagan

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Gagansinghx,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear about your awful suprise when you received your bill. You note you have international calling. Where are you calling? As far as I can tell, the $15 per month add-on is only for unlimited US calling. Other international calls would be at regular long-distance (LD) rates. Were your calls made to the US? If you regularly make international calls outside of the US, the appropriate add-on would be the preferred international rates (see Long Distance here). There are no options for unlimited international calling (except for US), however, the preferred international rates are reasonable. Did you think your plan included the preferred international rates? Unfortunately, it sounds like there might have been a misunderstanding regarding what international calling you were subscribed.

I'm not sure what can be done for your situation. It's likely someone will need to look at the details of your account in order to provide assistance. You might consider contacting customer service so they can look into the situation. Alternatively, you might consider sending a PM to @FidoSolutions. Once they verify some details, they'll also be able to access your account to access the situation.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers