Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill too much!!

Wj2
I'm a participant level 1

My phone bill is $919.00

what the **bleep**!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been so loyal to Fido paying so much money each **bleep** month

they better lower this!!! It’s only me on my plan

someone help

4 REPLIES 4

alyssa23

I have been having a terrible experience with Fido over the phone too. Many hours on hold and being transferred back and forth from customer care to credit operations. Some agents kind and others horribly rude. My entire experience with Fido has been negative. The phone number itself was 2 digits inverted from the local taxi company - getting 20+ calls a day asking for a taxi. Supposed to be a $45/month plan after 3 months the bill is over $500. The best they are offering is removing $50 from the bill. The entire experience has been extremely upsetting. I would never recommend Fido to anyone. I have been backed into a corner by them and the level of compassion from the agents is so low. They need a better system in place to help people in certain cases. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Wj2

Welcome to the Community! 

I can totally understand how it can be unpleasant to receive a bill that is higher than expected.

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into the details together. 

Bbb111
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Did you have a good experience in solving this? I have the same issue and the people I spoke to on the phone were no help and didn't care at all.

Hey @Bbb111

I'm sad to see you had this kind of experience. I assure you that we definitely care for our customers!

I'll send you a PM so we can go over the bill together.