cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill reflects incorrect data PLAN

Tadz23
I'm a participant level 2

I just renewed my contract woth Fido and I have jad some complications which eventually were sorted out for the most part. There's yet another issue now though.  My Fido account shows that I only have 1 GB on my phone, and it is supposed to be 2 GB. Also the tablet I have shows only 2 GB and it should be 3 GB. The third and final device (another phone) shows corect 2 GB data. I would like all the issues to be over and just have the plan I signed up for without all the problems. I am trying to be patient but it's been nothing but problems and confusion. Could somebody please help me and get thos finally sorted out? Any help is appreciated I hope someone has some answers for me. 

Thank you,  - Tadz23 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoSaira

Hey @Tadz23

Welcome to the Community!

I am glad to hear that most of the issues were taken care of. Regarding the data on your lines, we would need to review your account.

Feel free to contact us on any of our channels so we can help. Alternatively, I can send you a PM.

Let me know.

Sure thing!

You'll receive a PM shortly. See you there Smiley

Tadz23

I received ypur PM  asking to fill out an ID form but the form does not appear to be there

Tadz23

Hello Saira thank you for your quick response! Yes if you can PM me and we can resolve the issue this way, that would be great, as i have already spent quite a while on the phone with Fido.  Please let me know what I need to do for you to help me with the incorrect data plan. Thanks again, Tadz23