cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill credit of $100 pending for too long

Prasunjha
I'm a participant level 2

This is with respect to my concern regarding applying promised bill credit of the remaining $ 100 for my new BYOD Fido mobile plan. Per the plan's terms and conditions, this credit was supposed to be credited to my bill a few months back. Since then I contact around 3-4 times after waiting for the subsequent bills, hoping that the $100 remaining credit would be reflected in the bill. But, each time I called customer service, I was assured that this credit has been applied and will be reflected in the next bill.
Since this tends to repeat in each billing cycle without any solution, I thought to reach out via email so that I don't have to call each time and spend around 1 hr in the call when the representative is investigating leading to nothing.

Just to let you know that when I agreed to this connection with Fido since I was an old returning customer, I had to breach the contract with my previous operator where I had to pay around $400 as a penalty. I was not expecting this quality of service post that.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Prasunjha! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I can certainly understand your frustration there. I sincerely apologise if the credit was not added when it was supposed to!

Has there been any update since your last post?

Just let us know.

Prasunjha

Hi Philippe,

There is no change in the status yet.

Thanks for the update @Prasunjha

We'll be happy to take a closer look at it. To get started, you can reach out to us using these methods and our team will be able to assist you Smiley