cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bango Third Party

european
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Scammed over $100 that FIDO permitted this charge and then advised that I had to reach out to the company to reverse these charges. 
Why has FIDO signed an agreement with an company to bill directly instead of a credit card? They're obviously getting a cut of the profit, otherwise they would not have agreed to it. 

FIDO refused to give me any credit whatsoever and basically said it was out of their hands. 

I am cutting off all of my lines with FIDO. 
Terrible customer service but not only the employees but Management as well. 
This has been an ongoing issue for several years based on other posts and FIDO has not done anything to remediate the issue. 

2 REPLIES 2

FidoPhilippe

Hey @european! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. I can certainly understand your frustration there, as no one likes to receive an unexpectedly large bill!

We are a billing agent for providers such as Bango, Google and others when customers make purchases or subscribes to services on their devices. This allows customers who have a mobile phone, but no credit card or PayPal account to make purchases online.

That all said, we'll be happy to take another look at all that for you, if you wish. Just let us know and we'll send you a PM from the community.

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Smiley

You have a very very good answer!

Have a great day to all fido employees! Very_Happy