cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balance brought forward

ARRobertson
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am recieving the message "balance brought forward" because I paid my March bill a day late last month. My current bill still says I owe the amount for March and April combined even though my payment history shows the payment made in March. Can someone please clarify why it is not registering the payment I made? Thank you.

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ARRobertson

Welcome to the Community! 

The actual invoice itself that you can view, download and print under ``Billing & Payments`` will not change once it is created.

If there was a certain amount showing on the March bill, this invoice will always show the same amount and information that was displayed when the bill was first generated. Your following bill however will reflect the payment found on the first page under ``Your account summary``. 

However, in both the ``Billing & Payments`` page or ``Overview`` page found on My Account, you should see a section for ``Account Balance``. This information should reflect your payment once received and posted to your account as it is your owing balance in real time. 

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley