cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badly purchase service

bunbun25
I'm a contributor level 1

What a disappoint service! I have ordered iPhone 13 on Nov 27th, they told it will take 3-4 weeks to ship, then no updated until Dec 20 so I asked CS about the news, they told the order is still pending and did escalate my order, up to now Jan 6th, I asked again and they told that there is no any orders under my a/c and asked me to call local store to check one by one where it has!!! I called the another agent who told me waiting is the only option cause they did what they did already! Ridiculously! 

5 REPLIES 5

bunbun25

I went to the store today but they said i can take phone from there, because they didn't get any info about this and asked me to contact CS, they can't do anything! What a silly company!! 

Hello @bunbun25,

Did you perhaps choose to ship the order in store using our Express Pickup? If so, please note: Do not go to the store unless you’ve received an email stating that your order is ready for pick up.

If you chose to ship it to your home address instead, you can contact us using these methods so we can give you an update on the status of your order.

I definitely understand that's it's not ideal to wait for your device longer than expected. That said, if the phone is backordered, the good news is that your order is still being processed. 

An email notification will only be sent when the device is shipped, and this email will also include the tracking number.

bunbun25

I don't have chance to choose even!! The staff told me ship to my address it's the best way while I placed order, then there's nothing news up to now, tried to contacted CS many times and they don't have the same answer or who can help to solve this situation, I'm really regret to become Fido client just because the phone! 

Hey there @bunbun25

We're sorry you feel this way. Seeing as the phone will be shipped to your address it will be sent as soon as the phone becomes available. 

We understand how exciting it can be to get our new phone, preferably without any wait time. Unfortunately there's currently a global shortage of chips which impacts us as well, and devices in high demand will quickly be out of stock.

Though to answer your question, and as mentioned by FidoAnthonyZ

An email notification will only be sent when the device is shipped, and this email will also include the tracking number.

In the meantime, to get an update on your order you can contact us at these channels.

Hope this helps!

Scootericity

This is EXACTLY why you cannot trust Fido's system, or Fido, for online orders. They don't have an adequate/proper/even normal supply chain mgmt program. DON"T EVER rely on an order placed = an order confirmed = an order delivered. NEVER HAPPENS. DON'T EVER ORDER A PRODUCT ONLINE> GO TO A CORPORATE STORE, GET YOUR DEVICE AND DEMAND THEY WAIVE THE ADMIN CHARGE.