cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad experience

Sherry121
I'm a participant level 3

I'm with Fido for Almost 10 years, I had pretty good experience before, they could help me most of the time, but after the most recent experience talking to one of the supervisor in the call center, I'm disappointed and start to doubt are they even trustworthy.

I called 611 for the Black Friday sale. I talked to the agent, looking for a new phone with the new plan, and she promised all the credit that she could apply for me, I did appreciate her effort at that time. She mentioned there were 2 different credit would take effect later , not immediately on the first bill. I was okay with that as long as it would take effect. However, both of the credit didn't happen as promised. I had to called in again after I received my second bill for the first credit that I was supposed to get. Someone helped me and that was taken care of. I'm thankful for that. Later Again, there's no record showing the second credit was applied anywhere later, then I called again, I got to talk to one of the supervisor, he said both of the credit were issued by mistake, even if the call agent has promised me in the very begining, that must be her mistake or misunderstanding. He said I should feel lucky I got the first credit by someone's mistake.

Really?? I could have checked with other companies if I didn't get the deal at that Black Friday sale, and now you are telling me those are mistakes?! I'm really disappointed with the customer service this Supervisor provided.

So this is how Fido gets customer by promising all fake deals/promots and later on deny it by blaming the misunderstanding call agent??

I guess one lesson i've learned is for sure to get a written confirmation stating whatever the agent promised before moving forward the contract.  

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Sherry121! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience.That's certainly not the impression we want you to come away with and we'll be happy to take another look at this, if you wish, via our community private message. If that works for you, just let us know here and we'll send you a PM.

Hope to chat with you soon!

Sherry121

Thank you for the reply. I'm okay with the PM.

We'll send you a PM shortly then!