Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backorder - Google Pixel 4

Daniella-lo
I'm a participant level 3

Hey Fido,

I received multiple calls from your reps pushing me to change my plan and adding an incentive to upgrade my device as well. When I eventually agreed on a device upgrade and plan change, I was told the device was in stock and would arrive in 2-5 business days.

A week later, I was told the device was back-ordered - that was not the case when I ordered it. I should have been told the device was not in stock and given another option. 

It's now been 3 weeks with no estimated shipping date. The manufacturers website says the item is fully in stock and can be shipped immediately (Google Pixel 4). 

Fido - if you could please provide an estimated delivery time and follow up on this, that's the bare minimum for making an order. In the future, you shouldn't push orders for products you do not have. 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoKenny

Hello @Daniella-lo

We understand how important it is for you to get your phone as soon as possible.

A device being back ordered can happen and we are always happy to verify other options so you can finally get a new device.

To do so, it's you can find the ways to contact us here.

If it's best for you, we can also send you a PM here on the Community.

Let us know.

Daniella-lo

Hey, so another moderator says that you aren't carrying Google phones anymore. Is that true? I haven't gotten a call or email or any follow up on my order.

Gab20
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I just spent 1 hour on the phone with Fido, and asked to talk to a supervisor. She assured me that the order is still on backorder and being processed. 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Gab20

We've replied to your PM based on the latest info you've given us in private on this. 

Now worries @Daniella-lo

We can definitely go over the situation together. We,ll be sending you a PM to look into it.