BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE ON FIDO LIVE CHAT
The interaction ID is IXXXXXXXXX
Agent Name: Kyle
Time: around 5:00pm on June 27, 2020
#1 - live chat is for convenience and we expect someone to listen to us properly. I am not sure why there was so much lag and delay between responses. Are the agents multitasking or talking to other customers at once? Why the agent isn't paying attention.
#2- someone should be acknowledging our concern and willing to help
#3- if i am contacting fido; someone should be taking care of my issue and/or follow up to fix it when they are able to instead of making customer contact again and again.
I had a suspension on this line since janaury which expired in may; i called back to extend the suspension 1 or 2 days later. I was going to be charged for the full month plan so the agent changed the plan to $15 per month to give partial credit. AND HE WAS SUPPOSE TO ADD THE SUSPENSION again since that was the whole purpose of my call to extend the suspension. Now today when i contacted Fido to remove the suspension and resume my services - Kyle' he said there was no suspension on the account. I was concerned that if the suspension was not extended I would be charged for the whole month's plan. He said everything was done right and he is unable to do anything. My issue is not for little amount of money or credit but it is now about the bad customer service experience.
- I had bad customer service experience
- My issue was not acknowledged and basically blamed it back on me
- No one took the ownership of the issue to resolve it
- I REQUESTED TO TALK TO THE MANAGER WHICH WAS NOT FULFILLED
- MY CONCERN WAS NOT ESCALATED
- CHAT WAS ENDED WITHOUT TELLING ME AND WITHOUT PROCESSING MY REQUEST
- I was told to give my feedback on the link which basically asked to follow the same steps i.e. contacting fido and then office of obudsman.