cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am at a Loss Waiting for Resolution

Garcell
I'm a participant level 2
  • Negotiated  "new" iphone 11 256 red, which arrived damaged April 23, called in and arranged exchange, foundout later they did not have this model for sale but could get it through Apple as a replacement device. Emphatically expressed "new in sealed box" recieved a refurb, in a generic box May 5 which I did not open. Called Fido May 6 asked for supervisor who told me to hold onto both phone and would escalate to the office of the president. Keep phones as they might offer a deal on one of the devices. Took 3 business day and a weeknd before I received an email and text message on May 10 with instructions to call Katie. Call and called over the next 2 days may 11 and 12 and requested time calls as instructed, also left messages but no success. Was called once and was in a no coverage zone May 13 at 8:30 am. Phoned back 45 mins  later as instructed and twice more that day and left messages to no avail. I want this resolved and I dont want to be holding these phones. This is quite litteraly a nightmare!!!! Yesterday I get a call from a third party looking for the return of the devices. I told her I was instructed to keep them till I spoke with the office of the president. I also called in during the week to request a new advisor and was promised a call Friday May 14... that never happened....I am so pissed at Fido the lack of service is unbelievable,   CALl ME!!!! I WANT THIS  RESOLVED
3 REPLIES 3

Garcell

Unbelievable, I followed the "here" link in your message, logged in and page was "unavailable" !!!! Not surprising!!! If I dont hear from someone today I am going to be super pissed!!!! This has been going on almost a month....and yes I want a pm. Also an advisor that gives a **bleep** and will actually answer my calls and messages...., Katie has totally dropped the ball!!!!

Hello Garcell,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, this venue is not customer service. This it the Fido Community. You would need to re-contact customer service as provided in the link previously (it seemed to work for me). If the link does not work, you can find the methods to reach customer service at the address: https://www.fido.ca/consumer/contact-us

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Garcell! Philippe here. I hope you're feeling well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your situation. That's certainly not the way we want you to feel when getting a new phone!

Given the office of the president is already involved, I recommend you contact us here to see about setting up a proper callback. Alternatively, you can request a PM from the community, and we'll be happy to assist you with that.