cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I under warranty if so I NEED my phone fixed and wanted to know if you c

Anarchy82
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I got my phone from you guys almost a year ago it will be year this Jan 2019....I want to know if something happens to it is it covered under warranty for a year or whatever and if you guts can please fix it.....Friday oct 4th  I was walking dwn some stairs phone was in my pocket of my sweater and I missed the past two steps and when I landed on my left foot it bent sideways and so when I fell my phone fell out of my pocket and it bounced 3,times on the concrete floor and now my screen is cracked in a couple places and tje back of the phone is as well and the tope right corner of my screen there is a pretty big circle that is completely black and now I can't see anything in that right corner its kinda looks like ink or something and its getting worse and bigger everyday.....I need my phone I do everything on my phone and I desperately NEED to get this fixed and I'm really really hoping its under warranty and I'm praying that u guts can and will either fix it if possible if you can't then allow me to get another one in place of this one.....years ago when I was with you guys you helped me and ended up having and getting me another one to replace the one I had cuz you guys weren't able to fix it and I greatly appreciated that and as I said my phone has everything on it my important things I do everything on my phone so i REALLY need it....please let me know ASAP my number us XXX-XXX-XXXX,or my email xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com....I hope to hear from you soon please and t

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Anarchy82,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you damaged your phone. While your phone does appear to still be under the one year manufacturer's warranty, physical damage is unfortunately not covered (see here; under after-sales manufacturer’s warranty).

Did you purchase Device protection for your phone? If you did, you might be able to get the phone repaired under that protection.

Not what you wanted to hear, but hope this helps 😀

Cheers