cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aligning My Phone Plan to our Personna

chamiltonmobile
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I want to better understand how Fido/Rogers identifies the best phone plan for my persona/demographic. I'm a long-time customer (25+ years) and my plan current plan offers me full services with 10GB of Data. Today's great mail offer suggests that I upgrade to a similar service plan for $10.00 more a month to leverage 90GB of Data monthly. I currently manage to use less than half of my existing plan and pay less.  How did Fido determine the new plan would be beneficial to my demographic and profile?

While I understand that there are customers out there burning through their monthly data, seniors and vintage customers like me need something else in the way of a plan. Please do some persona mapping and profile strategy work to determine what your loyal customers need and actually want. Reach out if you need executive advisors with my profile characteristics to mentor the team?

1 REPLY 1

FidoAllan

Hey @chamiltonmobile,

Thank you so much for being with us for so long! I'm sad to hear this targeted offer did not match with your needs. 

Rest assured that we always want you to have the best offers that we have and exclusive offers are based on many factors such as account tenure, current plan, usage, and more.

We appreciate the feedback and don't hesitate to contact us so we can go over your options!