cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirPod deal

Sonia1370
I'm a participant level 2

I upgraded my device to iphone 12 mini online in BlackFriday deals. Then, I called some Fido store to get AirPod with promotion as well. None of them had AirPod in stock. One of Fido stores told me they would have AirPods again in 2-3 days and asked me to wait and call them later. In 10 days I called them everyday and they told me they have not received any AirPod yet until this Monday. I went there on Monday to pick up the AirPod but they did not give me any promotions and said I had to pay full price. They said if I had bought my device from that store I could have had AirPod promotions even after the deal is expired. However, since I have bought this online they can not give me any promotion now. This is not fair. Fido took my time some days and at the end they tell me I can not have promotion because it is expired and because I have upgraded my device online! I am asking Fido: where did you annouce if we upgrade our device online there is no chance to get the deal for AirPod if they are all out of stock? This is not my fault that Fido stores in Toronto all ran out of stock at that time and one of them took my time 10 days to say I need to pay full price at the end! If I had known this I would have bought my device from store and had the promotion for my AirPod now. I ask Fido to support me and adjust the  price of AirPod in my account as BlackFriady promotions. 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Sonia1370! Philippe here. Welcome to thje community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. We certainly want you to take full advantage of our promotions!

Just to confirm, as we had differnet promotions available for the AirPods, you were trying to take advantage of the $120 discount when financing for $120 worth of accessories offer, correct?

Let me know.

Sonia1370

Hi Philippe, 

Yes, I tried to take advantage of 120$ discount on Airpod pro while I have to pay real price that is 15.54$ per month now, as much as I am paying monthly for an Iphone 12 mini! 

Hey @Sonia1370

We'll be happy to help you. I've sent you a private message.

We'll be happy to continue with you there! 😀

c95
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Same experience here.  Called and chatted with multiple support people about this during the Black Friday promotions and nobody would assist.  It appears the entire promotion was phantom stock, which was very misleading.