Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding another line to My Account

nmuryne
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

My daughter just got a new phone with Fido, and it's under my name.  I would like to add her to My account so that i can pay the bills etc through My Account, but i cannot figure out a way of doing it.  Any suggestions?  I tried calling Fido today but there was a long hold and i was unable to stay online this long.  I am not sure how to go about it.  I received the bill for her first monthly payment, but not sure how to proceed with paying and adding her to my account.  

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @nmuryne

It seems that your daughter's line was activated on a separate account. Is that the case?

Generally, when the line is added to your account, you should be able to immediately access your Fido.ca profile and see the new line under your list of services. If that's not the case and you don't see that new line on the same invoice as your other lines, then it was activated on a new separate account.

That said, we'll need to take a closer look at this together to have this sorted out. I'll be sending you a PM shortly to get started. Talk to you soon Smiley