Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new line

SubinScaria
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi All,

My current plan includes 1000 internal minutes to 10 countries. I want to add my wife to my account by adding a new line. when i try to add the line online im not able to see the 1000 Intenational minutes option anywhere in the plan i have chosen. im thinking to purchase the 45$ plan which comes with 4GB data and additional 3GB bonus data. 

Can anyone advice if the 1000 minutes be part of the new line or what should I do to get that

Thanks in advance. 

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello SubinScaria,

Welcome to the community!

I believe the 1000 International Minutes is a promotional offer on select plans and not available as an add-on. That's why there is no option to add those minutes. It's possible that plan is not eligible for the promotion. You might consider contacting customer service to ask them if that promotion is currently available and whether that plan is eligible for the promotion. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

If your wife does make International calls frequently and the promotion is not available on that plan, you might consider the Preferred International Rates add-on (see here, under long-distance).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

mikaal
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

can u plz guide if i want to add one more line to account would they do credit check again as it may affect score n thats not the thing to do if u r planning fr a mortgage plz help

Hello @mikaal Smiley 

I can confirm @Cawtau is correct, the credit evaluation for an existing customer is only internal! 

We would use your history with Fido for the credit check to add a second line. 

Cheers! 

Hello Mikaal,

Welcome to the community!

As far as I am aware, if you currently have Fido services and wished to add services, they would perform an internal credit check which should not affect your credit score. However, you should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You might consider verifying it would only be an internal check by contacting customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers