cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a line Amazon gift card

Wfaria
I'm a participant level 3

Can someone tell me when we receive the amazon gift cards for the add a line BYOP promo currently going on? I am unable to get any information. Thank you 

9 REPLIES 9

Wfaria

It's been 2 weeks and still nothing received. 

Hey @Wfaria

On which date did you activate your line? Also, did you complete the activation on Fido.ca?

Keep us updated. 

Wfaria

@FidoDivine  December 5th and yes completed it and then port in my line dec 9th . Apparently fido chat said they think maybe the porting caused an issue and they sent blackhawk an email saying I am still eligible even though the temp number was cancelled . Does that sound logical?

Indeed, it does sound logical that they'd communicate with that particular team. 

They ought to be able to provide you with any update they may have also. 

DKman
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Are you guys going to send them to customers all at once or should we expect to see them as soon as we opened a new line

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @DKman

In this case the gift cards will be sent out in approximately 2 weeks from the new activation. It is forwarded by email to the email address on file. 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Wfaria

We have 500 cards available to give, first come first served. The gift cards are sent by email to the email address we have on file in about 2 weeks.

Hope this helps! 

Wfaria

Thank you and have all the cards been allocated now?

Hey @Wfaria,

The promotion is still ongoing at this time. Don't hesitate to join in.

Keep the community updated if you have any other questions.