cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting dept

Jancia
I'm a participant level 2

What is it with the accounting department. I'm on my last breath with Fido and ready to change. New phone finally paid and last bill was what it should be only for the plans we are using. Now a few days after the recent bill was emailed with the proper amount to be paid i get an update on the account stating that $557 needs to be paid. They all must be high in that department or the system is on speed. I'm ready to call it quits with these people.   

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Jancia

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Is your most recent invoice of the amount of $557 ?

If so, have you had the chance to view the detailed version (PDF) to see the breakdown of the charges and credits ?

You can also contact us on these channels if you need any assistance with your Fido account. We'll be able to review your account and confirm the details with you.

Hope this helps!

Jancia

no matter how many telephone calls and hours talking about the same issues nothing works.  it's as if Fido is stuff on the sleep button and does not process payments properly and old charges keep reappearing.  i'm very disappointed and will never recommend Fido to anyone.  I added a second line and Fido keeps accepting that person on a Level 1 when i am the account holder.  Granted that person pays what they should but changes should not be permitted.  i understand tech is necessary but things were just fine before cell phones.