cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

rodney54
I'm a participant level 1

My acciunt was suspended after paying one of the two installments I promised to make. And then Fido asked me to call them. How am I suppose to call them when my account is already suspended?  Is this how you treat your customers?  

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Rodney54,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your services were suspended. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like assistance with your matter, you would need to contact customer service. I do understand you may not be able to make calls if your account is suspended. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Deep-17

Hii,my account was suspended from last 3 days I paid my bill on time and my balance is zero 

Hello Deep-17,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your account was suspended. However, as mentioned in my previous post, these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like assistance with your matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers