cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Charged by mistake for 3 months

meltayb
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I have an LG phone from Fido that stopped working in last September. Fido promised to repair it and sent for me a loaner phone. My LG phone shipped and returned to me from Fido with no repair done. I still have the same problem with the phone. I bought an old iPhone 7 to keep myself going. Fido went and  charged me for the loaner phone cost thinking that I have not returned it. I didn't have a shipping label from Fido so I called to ask why my account charged for the loaner phone cost. I got a shipping label and returned the loaner phone in October 2021. To this date my account still charged for the loaner phone cost altought I have a tracking number showing the phone has been returned to fido. Basically now I am paying for a faulted phone that I can longer use and a loaner phone that I have already returned. Ask me about contacting Fido customer service:

More than 10 times over the phone and 2 times chat. Forget about the wait time

I called fido technical support and I called Bright Star( the company that repair phones for Fido and Roger) also many times but it seems everyone blaming other fido department for the issue.

I don't really know what to do now. 

Boxing day was a chance for me to get a better deal, but can't do anything with my account balance of $350+

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @meltayb,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience with our Repair Program. If you do have the tracking number confirming that we've received the shipment, the return should usually be processed within 10 business days.

Seeing as there seems to be a delay in treating the return, your best option wold be to contact us on these channels. A fido representative will help you open a ticket so that we can investigate the situation and update the inventory.