Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About exclusive offer

Yuzhou1
I'm a participant level 2

Yuzhou1_0-1638129961987.png

Yuzhou1_1-1638130447115.jpeg

Can someone help me. I request an upgrade for my phone few days ago and the request is approved today.

After that , I clicked the link in my account as the first screenshot shown for curiosity. This offer is also about upgrading phone. I accidenately click the 'UPDATE MY PLAN'. And a window said 'your request is confirm',  Then I tried to access this link in my account, it says 'you've upgrade your phone' . Did I just send another request for another phone? If yes, how should I cancel it? I appreciate you help!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAnthonyZ

It appears as you would've only changed your plan and not your phone once again.

Also, you can't submit more than 1 phone upgrade per 30 days. 

Let me know if this helps. 

Yuzhou1

This accident was made on Sunday, I haven't receive any email that confirms my plan was change and also I didn't see any change in my account until now. So actually noting happens right?

Hey @Yuzhou1 !

A plan change request is usually treated right away, so you would have seen the new plan in your account after the transaction, if it went through. Smiley

Should you like us to confirm anything though, you can always contact customer service for assistance.