Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 days satisfaction

Kinetix
I'm a participant level 3

Hello Fido,

I upgraded my device to an iPhone 8 even though I was deeply considering the Pixel 3 XL due to it's larger screen. Now that the iPhone XR is on sale, I tried getting in touch with Fido, but all channels are closed due to late hours. It was past minutes past 9PM PST when I tried going to chat. In addition, I think today is the 15th day.

May I please know what are my options if there are any?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Kinetix

As closure for this topic, I worked with FidoSolutions over private message. They were patient with me and great in the past few days, but I decided to withdraw my request yesterday.

In the end, I am still with the iPhone 8 appreciating the 3D touch feature, smaller size and bigger borders. I also selected the 15 days policy reply as the solution.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Kinetix,

If today is your 15th day then you should be fine, I would suggest you try reaching out to customer service again and get the exchange started ASAP.

Kinetix

Hi Kapable-K. Unfortunately, I tried contacting customer service through chat and phone, they were already closed for the day. The next day, I got to talk via chat and was informed it was already the 16th day.

Hello @Kinetix

According to our policy, you can exchange your device up to 15 days following the initial purchase. The exchange can be completed through the channel that you acquired the phone. 

Can I confirm if you got the phone in stores or through our customer service? 

Also, were you able to get in contact with our customer service?

Keep us updated! 

Kinetix

Hello FidoDivine, I got the device with fido.ca. I could not find anything in the Fido website that allows self-serve returns, so I was relying on the customer service. Unfortunately, they were already closed by the time I wanted to reach out. I got in touch the next day, but the customer service agent said there is nothing they can do since it is the 16th day. The agent also could not fulfill my request for an exemption and just apologized.

Hey @Kinetix

I'll send you a PM so that we can take a look at this with you.

Talk to you soon!